VOCAL is a nonprofit, governed by a Board of Directors who meet every other month to ensure the mission is carried out and to monitor programs as well as legal and financial health.
- VOCAL Articles of Incorporation – VOCAL was officially formed in Virginia on April 6, 2000.
- VOCAL Bylaws – The legal document that governs how decisions are made by our board. Most recently revised on May 22, 2018.
Annual Member Meeting Minutes
- 2015 Annual Member Meeting Minutes
- 2016 Annual Member Meeting Minutes – to be posted soon
Board of Directors’ Meeting Minutes
- January 2017 Board Meeting Minutes – No meeting held.
- November 2016 Board Meeting Minutes – Posted soon
- September 2016 Board Meeting Minutes – Posted soon
- July 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
- May 24, 2016 Special Board Meeting Minutes
- May 2016 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- March 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
- January 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
- November 2015 Board Meeting Minutes – No meeting held.
- September 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
- July 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
The last twelve months of meetings will be posted on this page. For archive copies of minutes, contact the VOCAL Executive Office.
VOCAL’s fiscal year is September 1 through August 31st of each year. VOCAL undergoes an independent audit each year.
Last fiscal year’s financial statements are being processed – audited financial statements and a 990 are due in June 2017.
2014 IRS filing 990 – 9/1/14 – 8/31/15 – This filing is being amended. Final posted soon.