2019 Annual Mental Health Recovery Conference: “The Evolution of Us” May 20 and 21 at the Hotel Madison in Harrisonburg
Thank you for registering for the 2019 conference at The Hotel Madison!
To pay by debit or credit card, please choose the conference option that you registered for below:
- $350 Full Conference Rate for registrants with income over $3015/mo.
- $40 Scholarship all or part of conference for attendees with income under $1006/mo.
- $200 Full Conference Reduced Rate for registrants with income between $1006-3014/mo.
- $100 One Day Conference Rate for registrants with income over $3015/mo.
- $75 One Day Conference Reduced Rate for registrants with income between $1006-$3014/mo.
- $50 Upcharge to have a single room Monday night, regardless of income
- I would like to donate additional money to help send another Virginia peer to the conference!
Please spread the word by printing the poster!
We are pleased to welcome Savannah Hatcher, performer and mental health advocate, as our keynote. Savannah received a Bachelors of Music in classical piano performance in 2015. Upon graduating, Savannah has opened her own music studio where she teaches private lessons to both piano and violin students. Her album, The String Theory, intends to evoke images of the wonders of the universe, featuring songs about the galaxy and the proposed scientific theory of everything: string theory.
The album also discusses her struggle with bipolar disorder and her advocacy of mental health awareness, as well as social commentary on a variety of topics.